Picture
I've had a dog in my life for as far back as I can remember. There was Corky that caught fish in my mom's decorative pond, Lancelot that thought the malamute down the road was in love with his one-foot tall self, Jake who was captain of the boat and my heart - and now Tank and Jag, the dysfunctional brothers that make us laugh every day. I've stepped on their feet, tripped over them, ignored them in selfish moments, left them for hours, yelled at them, crammed pills down their throats, given them lettuce as a treat and taken them to the vet. And yet I can count on a grand greeting when I wake up in the morning or walk through the door after being gone thirty seconds to take out the trash. They cuddle with me when I cry, wag their hind ends when I smile and trust me when things get scary.

I can't say I've earned this royal treatment but that doesn't seem to be the point with them. They love me in spite of myself. Isn't that what we do as parents with our children? With our spouses? With true friends? We love them for who they are to us. We tolerate and learn from the part of them that doesn't quite gel with us. We accept them for all the things that make them uniquely them. This is about as close to unconditional love as we humans get. Canines are by nature loving, trusting and loyal. It comes freely and without reservation.  They want us to be happy with them AND with each other.

Like all the animals in my life, these guys are teaching me every day how to be better, kinder, more genuine.  I'm not a star student by any means but fortunately my teachers refrain from all harsh judgments and see potential in everyone. If gold stars were wagging tails, I'd have a million of them.

Comments

02/12/2016 10:12pm

I was very pleased to find this great site. I wanted to thank you for your time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it and I have you book-marked to see new information in your website.

03/18/2016 7:23am

I think the dog should be huge that can scary the ass out of your neighborhood.

03/26/2016 1:15am

Many every say from $. Sexual Medicine seconds before he rehashes lorette which to superior to the lunch chances to stop the heart race Honda habeas beyond any doubt the street to Chestnut Ridge and with this we're simply looking making you just cottage all the following on we're conflicting with the .

03/28/2016 1:14am

Is false. Actually the muscle tissue doesn’t actually create and increase until the recovery interval. When exercising, your whole body puts returning more muscle than there was when you first began your exercise. This muscle doesn't actually begin to build up and develop until you've began recovering, http://bestbodybuilding-training.com/

03/31/2016 1:21am

Need to acquire multiple sets to keep yourself challenged as your muscle health and fitness improves. However, these loads are incredibly tough and many come with a lifetime warranty, so you'll never need to purchase a replacement. Fixed-weight bodyweight loads come in a range of loads, ranging from to .

04/04/2016 2:58am

Opinions that it has received it definitely is possible to develop huge quick. This method has opened doors of confidence and much healthier methods for developing huge and not just unwanted weight or calorie consumption. So, go forward provide it with a try and in days you would see an improvement in .

04/05/2016 4:08am

I'm bodyweight places you in a comfortable seated place and it's ideal for every degree of health and fitness start with you on the ground and raise your feet to really discover your contact look this EMG reveals the have muscles working actually we used a warm picture camera on this individual just look at .

Ving 1927
04/30/2016 2:51am

Where you don't know you pinpoint and then depending on your skin tight will depend on how much power do you sir you might decide the need to use it all over your face if you very only or just here in there to kind of cover a little bit of shine in Spore seemed to set that and concealing work by Professor small brush this stuff all my concealing is pretty much said and the overall result here mean.
For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://www.optimalstackfacts.us/do-not-buy-bellaplex-read-this-first/

Onele 1933
05/02/2016 4:28am

A good idea but will call it going back and forth like this you're not going to be able to lose the weight as quick as you want to it's actually even more hard to drop weight get the weight off because your body is not do something like that your body is designed to how well balanced Eugenia nutritious diet with you everything from your strength training to your cardio but they have.
For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://www.optimalstackfacts.us/Try-perfect-garcinia-cambogia-and-read-its-side-effects

Hatt ione
05/04/2016 1:30am

Are amusing currently are the Polish race and during the day are you team for treatment donors and lake by exploiting pad type things I have for full size and six deluxe sizes this official regions Pandora is almost done going to have a backup and then I have they are different things.

Tweir 1971
05/05/2016 2:18am

Eating more consciously paying attention to what you're eating rather than multitasking a million different things while you're eating and writing eating at your desk or something like that and if you are working out Dan you need to be working out because just a sedentary lifestyle is another thing that can contribute to our body being stressed out one my favorite tips is that if.
For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://optimalstackfacts.us/premium-cleanse-effective-waste-removal

05/06/2016 12:48am

That early hours right before the Sun rises the smell in the air it's like cleanness tickets or something and we were on the beach in Barbados you know Rite our bikes right before the Sun rose US that now that's Brought back so many memories Such a feeling you smell something is bring back at her memory is slated as orange ticket tax that smell.

05/07/2016 1:06am

That can be tolerated not often be tolerated by people with weekend and heart so keen law can be a great substitute for grains and rice as mention and keep law is a complete protein which means it contains all the essential amino acid and if this is something you haven't heard for are familiar with.

05/13/2016 2:08am

Watts plants and I was really easy Ruiz and we still don't know what to do what's in the cards and you can't do that if you are in a Cobb completed state say when he says no professional Rodham and professional cyclist US fucking competitive if you blast past the bunch of prose or is going to shots on now we're going to destroy poppy flower pots and.

05/16/2016 1:16am

Everybody can earn 250$+ daily... You can earn from 6000-12000 a month or even more if you work as a full time job...It's easy, just follow instructions on this page, read it carefully from start to finish... It's a flexible job but a good eaning opportunity..
go to this site home tab for more detail

05/24/2016 12:43am

Nice article. I believe that they are our best friends.

05/24/2016 7:52am

Have seen themselves bringing about quick weight reduction never stop themselves rating it as the top most and the most secure item to utilize and expend. Why Obese People Feels Hunger? It is trusted that an inclination to eat increasingly for the greasy or corpulent individuals is represented by the stomach .

06/27/2016 1:01am

Blog moved out in chrome

01/20/2017 11:30pm

ap inter 2017 results

05/18/2017 4:17am

Welcome to Dhl Tracking Official Site Track Dhl Couriers & Parcels By Entering the Dhl Tracking Number

05/24/2017 6:05am

Tutuapp or Tutu Helper brings a most convenient way to download apps.

06/09/2017 4:11am

Facetime is one of the most prominent apps for Video Calling. It is developed on iOS software and is an Apple Product.

06/17/2017 8:30am

CreeHack is the one ideal hack tool for Android games that your smartphone download list has been waiting to welcome. What’s excellent and catches our eye,this app is that it requires not root.

06/20/2017 12:54am

Establishing Android gadget is opportunity like breaking out from prison.Once the root is done you can without much of a stretch redo your gadget in an exceptionally immense degree.For security,Google doesn’t prescribe the clients to root their mobiles.Be that as it may,to appreciate the fullest Android encounter you should need to root your gadget.

06/20/2017 1:07am

06/21/2017 6:59am

Lucky Patcher is one of the best free hacking applications for both iOS and Android gadgets.With the assistance of this application,you can take full control over the consents of the applications.Different undertakings,for example,expelling promotions,bypassing permit confirmations,reinforcement and reestablishing applications,hack certain premium applications and diversions and numerous others can likewise be performed with the assistance of this application.

06/22/2017 1:53am

Blackberry is an unique one apart from android and its some what technical to use the rooted apps and all.here is the guide to get

06/23/2017 3:04am

It is an Android Application that gives you control over the consent of your applications that are introduced. There are many elements and instruments which will help the clients to obtain entrance over paid applications and diversions utilizing this application. I want to introduce Lucky Patcher Application in Android gadget on the off chance that you need to get the paid applications for nothing.

06/26/2017 1:06am

Lucky Patcher is one of the best applications discharged for Android OS which works better for expulsion of undesirable advertisements from free applications introduced in the framework. This application is uniquely intended for helping the clients who are burnt out on from free promotion and popup windows while surfing. This application can likewise be utilized to pick up the entrance to different applications as in the premium applications.

06/26/2017 1:06am

This is when Dolby Digital Audio comes into help. If there’s nothing that can be done to improve the hardware, there are always ways to improve the software. Dolby is the most popular and recognized software in the world for improving audio quality

06/28/2017 5:32am

Lucky patcher for Android is an essential device which enable a client to fix Android applications. lucky patcher will discover your fortunes to expel exhausting promotions from applications and amusements. You can likewise evacuate permit confirmation or in application buy check effortlessly with that application.

07/01/2017 3:21am

Is it not incredible. Precisely, Its Great.Because utilizing Game Killer On Pc Will Diminish the heap From your versatile

yet It Will build the heap on Your PC.

07/01/2017 7:03am

In the event that you utilize applications excessively, at that point you may have seen that in some applications, there

are frightening, and exceptionally bothering Ads, Like popup promotions and so forth.

07/01/2017 8:36am

07/03/2017 4:34am

Instructions to Root Android Without PC is the greatest inquiry among Android clients who haven't established any android

smartphone. I've seen a great deal of clients looking wherever for "how to root my android", "what are the best root

applications for android" and something like this.

07/14/2017 5:46am

There is an interesting guide for the download and install of the app iRoot. The clear instructions are presented

here in the form of points

07/24/2017 5:35am

Dependence Jio is intending to dispatch a 4G-empowered element telephone that could be evaluated as low as Rs 1,500. As indicated by a report in Financial Express, Jio is now in converses with Chinese producers to source these telephones.